Asociación Española para la Galactosemia
We are heating up the engines for the Association meeting, which this year will take place from October 12 to 14 in Tudela, Navarra.
Although the program and final schedule of the meeting we are still specifying, here you have the important information.
Thursday, October 11
* Night at the hotel (and dinner in a group if we are several families, at the hotel or nearby restaurant)
Friday, October 12:
* Visit to the Senda Viva Park.
* Dinner at the hotel or restaurant nearby.
* Night at the hotel
Saturday, October 13
* Meeting of the Association, in the same hotel. Morning and afternoon.
This year, apart from the Assembly of rigor, we will have two «talks», very focused on personal experiences, experiences, which we believe will be very enriching, both for families and galactosemic.
On the one hand, talk by Paralympic sportswoman Carla Casals.
On the other hand, some of our young people will explain to us, in first person, how it is to become greater being galactosémico / a, and their personal experience.
There will be activities for the children, during the meeting, that we are still preparing. The youngest will be in the same hotel with us, and the oldest ones (from 7 or 8 years old, at the discretion of the parents) will go out.
* Lunch in nearby restaurant
* Dinner at a nearby restaurant and / or in the center of Tudela.
* Night at the hotel.
Sunday, October 13
* Visit to the city of Tudela, during the morning, for families who wish to stay (although we will not hire anything, so among the families that we are going to stay can decide what to do)
* Night at the hotel
We will be at the Bed4You hotel in Tudela.
Find out about accommodation prices, visits, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org
Each family will pay their hotel account directly at the establishment.
We need you to register as soon as possible, in this link. At the hotel they asked us to answer before August 15th.
The details for the payment of the reservation will be passed to you as soon as we have the requests.
Receive a cordial greeting, and see you in Tudela! 😉
Spanish Association for Galactosemia
Rosa Olivé, president.
Carlos Ventimilla, vice president.
Fina Castells, secretary.
Jordi Tarruella, treasurer.